RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICYWe take pride in the quality and workmanship of every Jewelmer piece and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If the item you received has manufacturing defects, or if an error was made in your order, we will gladly replace or exchange an item with the following conditions:
- Exchanges for items of equal or higher value may be done within 30 days from receipt of purchase. Kindly send your request through our Contact Us page. Once confirmed, you may proceed to any Jewelmer boutique to exchange the item.
- Item/s to be exchanged will be subject to a quality review. The item/s must be in good condition and not show any signs of wear and use.
- Original receipt, Certificate of Authenticity, and item packaging must be presented together with the item/s.
- The new item must be of equal or higher value in order to be exchanged. If the new item is of higher value, the price difference will be paid by the customer.
- Items which have been worn, sized, engraved, or altered in any way may not be returned. Returned items may only be exchanged and not refunded. Please see our Lifetime Warranty below for more information.
Do Jewelmer items come with a warranty?
We offer a Lifetime Warranty to cover manufacturing defects. The warranty does not include everyday wear and tear, or damages incurred due to trauma, negligence, lack of regular maintenance, loss, or theft. We cannot cover any Jewelmer piece that has been altered by another jeweler.
If the item bought is in need of repair due to a manufacturing defect, kindly send us the item for evaluation. If we determine that the repair is needed due to manufacturing defects, it will be repaired free of charge. Otherwise, the repair will be subject to a fee.
Can I have my jewelry cleaned?
Yes, we can accommodate the cleaning of your Jewelmer pieces. This is a free, lifetime service we offer for our products. Kindly send your request, along with a photo of the item, original receipt, and Certificate of Authenticity, through our Contact Us page. Please allow 30 business days for this service.
Do you accept custom orders?
At the moment, we are not able to take custom orders. Please subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Do you accept resizing?
The standard sizes of our jewelry are as follows:
Rings - 6 (US) / 52 (Swiss)
Bracelets - 7 (US)
If your preference is not within the standard sizes stated above, kindly send your request, along with a photo of the item, original receipt, and Certificate of Authenticity, through our Contact Us page. Resizing will take up to 30 business days.
Do you offer repair services?
We are happy to provide repair services for Jewelmer items. Kindly send your request, along with a photo of the item, original receipt, and Certificate of Authenticity, through our Contact Us page. Please know that repairs are subject to fees and availability. Repairs will take up to 30 business days.