As living gems, pearls require delicate care. Proper maintenance can sustain this gem’s unique brilliance for years to come.
- Wear your pearl jewelry often as your pearls benefit from exposure to the body’s natural oils.
- Wipe your pearls with a soft, dry cloth after every wear.
- Keep your pearls from coming into contact with perfume and chemicals.
- Make sure your pearls are dry before storage.
- Separate your pearls from other jewelry during storage to prevent scratching.
- Store your pearls in a cool environment with sufficient air moisture.
Continue your personal journey with the Pearls As One course and become a Certified Pearl Specialist for a limited time. Sign up with your email to get free access to this exclusive online program now.