Reporting to the Shop Manager, the Sales Assistant is responsible for being a true Ambassador for Jewelmer. Apart from selling brand merchandise within the specified standards, the Sales Assistant should enhance the brand image by providing excellent customer service and being professional, properly groomed and presentable all the time.
• Undertake direct sales with clients of the brand while ensuring the process is according to standards and SOP’s
• Ensure that all display of merchandise is according to requirements of Jewelmer
• Create and further build on a client database by adding new clients as well as strengthening relationships with existing ones
• Assist clients with their job orders, after sales service and assistance.
• Ensure that all cash, receipts, invoices and documentation are handled in accordance with Jewelmer policies and procedures
• Assist with monthly stock inventory, order placement and replenishment.
• Keep the shop tidy, clean and organized
• Render duty in other shops and/or selling activities as deemed necessary by Management.
• Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time