Jewelmer champions the French-Filipino spirit of creativity. It aims to define the luxury lifestyle through jewelry that is rooted in culture, imagination, and tradition.
The Jewelmer family espouses integrity and excellence. It devotes itself to fostering team work and developing individual talent. Each employee becomes instrumental to the brand's continuous innovation, as the company remains true to its design heritage harking back to the Place Vendome. Through creating, collaborating, and revolutionizing, each individual builds on the brand's golden legacy in luxury and design.
We are looking for responsible auditors who are willing and able to perform these duties:
• Audit and check various company processes, tasks, inventory, or reports across different locations and departments
• Identify control gaps in various company processes
• Prepare reports and an analysis of facts
• Ability to use a wide range of techniques to analyze an issue
• Demonstrate technical abilities in auditing and accounting
• Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research and communication capabilities
• Is open to working on weekends and beyond our office hours, as well as performing site visits when it is needed
- Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Review supplies to ensure quality
- Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures etc.)
- Keep updated records
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience as a purchasing agent or relevant role
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating prices and terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- A strong analytical mindset and outstanding organizational skills
Reporting to the Shop Manager, the Sales Assistant is responsible for being a true Ambassador for Jewelmer. Apart from selling brand merchandise within the specified standards, the Sales Assistant should enhance the brand image by providing excellent customer service and being professional, properly groomed and presentable all the time.
• Undertake direct sales with clients of the brand while ensuring the process is according to standards and SOP’s
• Ensure that all display of merchandise is according to requirements of Jewelmer
• Create and further build on a client database by adding new clients as well as strengthening relationships with existing ones
• Assist clients with their job orders, after sales service and assistance.
• Ensure that all cash, receipts, invoices and documentation are handled in accordance with Jewelmer policies and procedures
• Assist with monthly stock inventory, order placement and replenishment.
• Keep the shop tidy, clean and organized
• Render duty in other shops and/or selling activities as deemed necessary by Management.
• Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
Join Our Team
Please provide us with the information below to proceed with your application.